March’s Writer Cy starts a little series about one of the most important parts of marketing self-published works: getting reviews. It’s really a chicken and egg problem. To get reviews you need a ton of people to read your book since such a small percentage will actually review it. But, of course, people only read books that already have reviews. So what’s a writer to do? Over the coming months Writer Cy will look at the inherent silliness of the problem.
sign up for the Cy Wyss no-spam newsletter and get Sinking for free
- review of Circumstantial Truth by Ian Welch November 8, 2016
- review of Dream Faces by Steve Shanks August 29, 2016
- advertising your free book: a case study August 14, 2016
- review of Sasha: the ROE Chronicles Book I by Sean M. Campbell August 3, 2016
- review of Augment by Heather Hayden July 20, 2016
Connect with me